Your Fav May Half and Half image 21 - 27 May

May 26th, 2017
Hello 365ers!

Another week has been and gone in our May Half and Half Challenge. With only a few days left in the month I am sure many participants are counting down the days until this challenge is over. I am a bit sad because I am really enjoying it.

This week has produced even more wonderful half and half images and the creativity is outstanding. Post your favourite half and half image below and tag the person who took the photo. If you haven't seen the images you can view them by using the tag halfandhalf. I think you will find it hard to pick one.

If you haven't heard about the challenge or would like to join us for the final days of the challenge you can find information here - https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/29707/half-and-half-may#post-reply.

It was hard to pick my favourite image this week but I finally chose this one by Heather @hvansteenburgh

May 27th, 2017
I really like this one by @olivetreeann
May 27th, 2017
Thank you Nicole! I'm so happy you chose that image as your favorite fav. I'm really enjoying the challenge and will be sad to see it end too.
May 27th, 2017
this is mine, by belinda @adayinmallacoota. just love the light and colours

May 27th, 2017
i well and truly fell off the halfandhalf wagon, and i see there are less to choose from but i do like this one by Saxa, @overalvandaan
May 27th, 2017
There were some great shots this week but this one caught my eye by heather @hvansteenburgh

May 27th, 2017
this one from Babs @onewing - I love street art

May 27th, 2017
Really liked this one by @summerfield
May 27th, 2017
I just fav'd this one this morning, lots of interest by Shellie @shellee

May 27th, 2017
@kali66 thanks Kali for the mention!
May 27th, 2017
Just had a browse, love all the interpretations. This one caught my eye: by Helen, @helenhall

Nicole, thanks for this challenge, it gave and gives me a focus this month!
May 27th, 2017
Thanks so much @overalvandaan. I was rather taken by this one, by @ethelperry
May 28th, 2017
for its quirkiness and originality @helenhall
May 28th, 2017
@dibzgreasley A big thank you Debs for choosing one of my images.
May 28th, 2017
@yorkshirekiwi Thank you so much Carole!
May 28th, 2017
@helenhall Thank you , Helen. You have helped me with that little boost as I limp to the finishing line
May 30th, 2017
I am a bit late selecting my favourite for this week, but I did have two favourites. This one by Henri @henrir

and I also liked the one by Ann @olivetreeann which Carole G selected above.
May 30th, 2017
@annied Thanks Annie for selecting my photo. a bit late in thanking you but been pretty hectic here this week.
I love street art too
Write a Reply