Artist Competition Winner

August 8th, 2020
A huge thanks to everyone that took the time to enter the artist challenge. It was not easy to pick finalists because every entry seemed to be a perfect interpretation of Ingberg's style. Thank you also to all the people who made an effort to vote for the winner. With 41% of the votes Clare Gadsby @pistache pulled ahead with this terrific photo~

"apologies to mr g"

Congratulations Clare a worthy win. I pass hosting privileges to you for the next challenge.
August 8th, 2020
@pistache Wonderful photo!
August 8th, 2020
Congratulations, Clare!
August 8th, 2020
Congrats, Clare! @pistache
A superb shot and exquisite processing!
August 8th, 2020
wow i am absolutely thrilled to win this challenge! i loved mr ingberg's work and was only too happy to try to give it a go ;) i shall have a think about a new artist to inspire us :)
August 8th, 2020
can anyone by any chance direct me to a list of previous artists that have been used for the challenge? thanks so much in advance
August 8th, 2020
no worries - found vikki @summerfield's excellent list, for which many thanks. i'll update it and attach to my challenge when i've found my artist ;)
August 8th, 2020
@pistache I am sorry I didn't have that for you Clare and I am so glad Miss V @summerfield made it easy for you
August 8th, 2020
@pistache Exceptional !!! Congrats.
August 8th, 2020
congratulations Clare @pistache !
August 9th, 2020
@pistache well done!
August 9th, 2020
Congratulations
August 9th, 2020
Congrats Clare
Write a Reply