Winner Mundane-Bench

December 14th, 2018
It was close, but in the end the winner of the mundane-bench challenge is "Bench with a View" by Nickw @nicoleweg.

Congratulations! It is now your turn to choose a mundane subject and set the next round.
December 14th, 2018
Nickw @nicoleweg . Congratulations! Beautiful bench. If you need help setting up the next round, feel free to ask for some help. I wasn't sure if you'd set a challenge before. Good luck!
December 15th, 2018
Wow! exciting. I have not set up a challenge, so please let me know how I should do that. Thanks!!
@aecasey
December 18th, 2018
@nicoleweg I'm sorry I'm late replying. The weekend slipped by. To set up a challenge you first select a subject. Then you go to "Discuss", then down to "Themes and Competitions" and then click the "Start New Topic" button in the upper right. It's often easiest to do a copy/paste from the previous challenge, and change the bits and pieces to fit the new subject and new time frame. Here's the link to my post setting the Mundane-Bench challenge: https://365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/32338/november-mundane-challenge-bench
to get you started.

The mundane challenge runs about a month. When the time is up you look through the entries, select your five favorites, and start the vote in the same way ...

Sound good? Let me know if you need more help or info.
Write a Reply