July 15th, 2020
Hi everyone, I'm Marianna from Malta, and I'm new here. Still trying to get the hang of it. I'm also relatively new to photography too. I love seeing photos from all over the world and I'll do my best to leave comments when I can. So, any comments that you leave re my photos, will also be appreciated!! Thank you 🙏
July 15th, 2020
Hello and welcome, I will follow you, best advice is to get involved in the themes and challenges, have fun :)
July 15th, 2020
Hello Marianna. Compared to many people on here I am fairly new too. I would suggest you brown the popular and new faces pages and start following people whose photos you like on there. You'll soon get some followers of your own. Have fun!
July 15th, 2020
I've followed you, @mariannamgrimaud
I have always wanted to visit Malta, so for now I can do so virtually through your photos ;)
July 15th, 2020
Hi Marianna - welcome! As people have said, use the Browse menu to find photographs and photographers you like and follow them. Comment on photos and you'll soon get comments and followers back. If you want constructive criticism to improve your work people are happy to help.
July 15th, 2020
Welcome to 365. If you want you photos to be included in the search function, put spaces between you tag words not the pound sign (#), for tags that are two word separated by a space, put the words between "the quotes", like that. Very interest photos you have.
July 15th, 2020
Welcome, welcome! This is a most supportive and helpful community of photographers. I look forward to following you. Just enjoy and follow others to see what they are doing and don't be shy about asking how they may have achieved their results, many will respond. Joining in on some of the challenges helps too.
July 15th, 2020
Hi Marianna- welcome! I really enjoy seeing photos from around the world too! I look forward to seeing your photos.
July 15th, 2020
Welcome to 365 Marianna! I can say from personal experience that this site will help you grow as a photographer in more ways than you expect! As some have said, folks on here are truly supportive, love to answer questions and really care about each other. I've not only learned about all kinds of places all around the world, I've even met some of the photographers who post here- and they're just as nice in person! The challenges are great for spurring on your creativity and helping you to explore new ways of seeing things. So take advantage of all of it!
July 16th, 2020
Hi and welcome! You will love it here. The more you interact with people and challenges the more you will get out of the site. I will follow you from New Jersey,USA.
Write a Reply