Spring has Sprung, and Flowerpot is the new mundane challenge

March 26th, 2024
Spring has Sprung, and flowerpot is the new mundane challenge
Any photography style!
The only rule is there can be no question that the object of the challenge (flowerpot) is the star!
You may enter as many times as you would like, but only one of your entries can be selected as a finalist.
The winner receives the honor of hosting the next mundane challenge.

Flowerpots can be found everywhere this time of year.
Inside and outside: greenhouses, flower shops, grocery stores, hardware stores, discount stores, porches, doorsteps, Window sills, yards, gardens, walkways, and many more places.
It can be your flowerpot or one that just catches your eye.
Also any size flowerpot large, medium or small even tiny.
Flowerpots can be made of clay, plastic, glazed ceramic, fiberglass, concrete, stone, foam, metal, wood like a barrel, biodegradables; cardboard, and peat moss for transplanting.
( my favorite is terra cotta).
Flowerpots can be used for starting seeds, seedlings, herbs, veggies, and flowers. I use mine to hold paintbrushes and craft tools too : )

The start date is March 27, 2024
The end date is April 17, 2024
Tag entries: mundane-flowerpot
View entries for the challenge here:
https://365project.org//tags/mundane-flowerpot
March 26th, 2024
Autumn here 😬 but I’m sure I can find a flower pot!!
March 26th, 2024
Very nice choice of subject!
It's still winter here but I am hoping the snow will be gone before your challenge ends - but there will be greenhouses selling their wares before then, I am sure!
March 26th, 2024
We still have snow around here too but the calendar on my wall thinks spring started on March 19th. Don't give up, keep looking around, flowerpots may be out and about in unusual places. You can find them outside or inside.
Write a Reply