52 Week Challenge: Week 8/Feb 20th - Technical: One shot

February 19th, 2017
Greetings, 52 week challengers… and everyone else for that matter ;)

So how did you all get on with last weeks’ Forgotten theme? I think it was one of my favourites so far, and there were some fantastic images from everyone. This weeks’ theme is going to be a little bit more of a challenge…

Tomorrow, Monday 20th February brings us into Week 8 of the 52 Week Challenge

The theme this week is:

Technical: One Shot
Imagine that it is the last frame on a roll of film, and you have to nail it. For this challenge only take one shot. No deleting, no 2nd shot. The honor system is in play.
Tag: 52wc-2017-w8

As always, be sure to tag your images with the tag above, even if you are also using other tags, so that everyone here on 365 can find your photos, and feel free to post your images below in the comments.

For anyone just beginning the challenge this week, or who is interested and would like to find out more, our original thread including a full list of the themes, dates and tags is here:
365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/29105/52-week-challenge

And if anyone is including @bulldog 's 3,6 & 5 numbers theme, the thread with further info is here:
www.365project.org/discuss/themes-competitions/29115/project-365-on-365-project

Do let me know if you’d like to be tagged for these reminders, or if I’ve tagged you by mistake and you’d rather I didn’t.

Ok – go!
February 19th, 2017
@m2016 This is going to be a challenge as most of the places I like to go and shoot have me always coming home with a handful of shots! But it'll be a good exercise!
February 19th, 2017
This is one of those exercises that baffles me ;p
February 20th, 2017
This will be very good for me, I to think about this one for a day or two. Pre-visualize, and then make it happen- we'll see.
February 20th, 2017
Yes I would prefer to be notified. Thanks.
February 21st, 2017
@m2016 @northy @joysabin - i am fine with just one shot. but can we process it, say, straighten it or process in b/w? it says "one shot" but not sooc, so my take is i can process that one shot. what say you?
February 21st, 2017
@summerfield My take on it would be - absolutely! Like you say, nowhere does it say no processing, so I reckon go nuts ;)
February 22nd, 2017
You may want to look the film February crew up for this ff17.
February 23rd, 2017
I love this idea. Please tag me in the future.
Write a Reply