Your Own Personal Favourite That YOU Took 11-17 May

May 17th, 2019
Time to share the shot you like best from your own uploads last week.

To copy your photo to this thread, click on the arrow underneath it, copy the data and paste it here.

Please take time to write a sentence saying why it's your personal fave.

Here's mine. I'm having to use a bridge camera, as DSLR is being mended. I'm also doing a camera course which has enabled me to master manual on the Lumix. I saw this shot, quickly set the camera and clicked, just before my friend stood up. This is best of 177 I took that day.

May 17th, 2019
It would have to be this one. Got to love a Spitfire!

May 17th, 2019
My favourite this week is this one. I grew this violet from a leaf my friend gave me.

May 17th, 2019

Just happened to look up and thought it would suit the half and half challenge.
May 17th, 2019
Has to be this one. A half and half on the M11 just for fun, but it made me laugh to take it.

May 17th, 2019
Say yes to cheese!
May 17th, 2019
I was pretty pleased with this one. Over the previous week I had worked on a method of catching birds in mid-flight without using any of the detectors and flash guns and so on that are used by some professionals. This was the best of the bunch:

May 17th, 2019
May 18th, 2019
I've been going through over 1,000 bird photos from a visit to the Colombia National Aviary last month. There were peacocks everywhere!

May 18th, 2019
May 18th, 2019
This was a wonderful moment when I came along and found Krissy in an active moment and I liked this shot best out of a LOT.
I've also got some video to go with it now.
https://youtu.be/MTrhscqS-Ls
May 18th, 2019
Lately I have been feeling that I have been beating the same sort of subject matter to death, and this shot is somewhat breaking out of my rut, which is why it is my favorite this week!

May 18th, 2019
Really liked how this one came out, and it brought back a few memories too :)

May 18th, 2019
One of those lucky moments when I was in the right place at the right time with the camera ready. That doesn't happen often so when this ladybird took off I was thrilled to actually be able to capture it :)
May 18th, 2019
I loved the light reflections in this.
May 18th, 2019
I loved the colors and details of this Iris.
May 19th, 2019
Not the greatest photo, but this statue, made from knives collected from UK police forces as part of the ‘Save a life - surrender your knife’ campaign, really moved me.
May 19th, 2019
It was a fun photo to take, finding a place in the garden where this little guy would look best.

Write a Reply