Winner of get-pushed-371

September 16th, 2019
Congratulations, @jnr

This beautiful shot got the highest number of votes for the 371 round of the get-pushed challenge. @jnr was challenged to do a long exposure to capture motion.

It is off to you now, Jim, to select finalists and post the voting for the round 372.

Congratulations!
September 16th, 2019
@jnr Congratulations Jim on winning this round of the get-pushed challenge. I hope you will take a minute to add an additional tag to your photo for the monthly long exposure theme. Tag is: theme-longexposure
September 16th, 2019
Congratulations, Jim @jnr with your winning long exposure! Super well done!
Don't know whether you know that as winner you have the honour of hosting the next round.
Just let me know if you need any help setting up the voting and hosting of the next round - really is an easy chore once you have done it.
September 16th, 2019
I am humbled by the choice of this picture. Thank you Lisa @homeschoolmom for the push First time I have tried this type of shot.

I will choose the finalists for this week's vote, but need someone to tell me how to choose and insert the link to the photos so they will show.
September 16th, 2019
I hope this might help. First click Browse > By Tag and search for get-pushed-372. Then select each of the 5 photos you think we should vote on (one per person). Go to each photo and then click where the black arrow in the attachment points, then copy the link at the red arrow. Compose this whole thing offline in a text editor. When happy with it, Copy it all and then go to Discuss > Themes and Competitions > New Topic and paste it there. You can always delete if not happy. The text you copy will not show the photos, but once you paste into new topic it will. https://365project.org/shutterbug49/wwyd/2019-09-16
Write a Reply