**Winner for MFPIAC - Tables

May 26th, 2020
I am pleased to announce the winner of MFPIAC-tables.
A big thank you to those of you who made the effort to enter this challenge and also thanks to all who voted
The winning collage was by @mzzhope

Congratulations, Hope. I think there needs to be discussion over whether MFPIAC continues, as it was an up hill battle to gain entries. Also, I wonder whether to scrap the nine or so years of topics and just start again and see what happens.
For now, let’s concentrate on Congratulations, and your wisdom as to setting up a new challenge.
May 26th, 2020
Congratulations!

My vote is to keep this challenge, if I get one ;) It's one of my favourites. Repeating some of the earlier topics would be a good idea, I think.
May 26th, 2020
Thank you, Liz. I appreciate your input and hope others join you in adding an opinion.
I agree, it is fun making collages and I have entered a few myself.
OK we have 2 votes to keep it going, but scrap the old list.
May 26th, 2020
Oh yes we need to keep it. And I’ll be happy to start a new one ASAP. Scrapping the old list is very helpful!
May 26th, 2020
@mzzhope great collage Hope! congratulations : )
May 26th, 2020
@mzzhope If you scrap the list and start fresh, would that create confusion when searching previous and/or current entries by tag? Would it be possible, for instance, to reuse birds and tag it mfpiac-birds2 or mfpiac-birds2020? Just a thought . . .
May 26th, 2020
Congratulations, great collage!
May 26th, 2020
@genealogygenie The tags have the number of the challenge so there shouldn't be any confusion. This was mfpiac94 the next will be mfpiac95 and so on.
May 27th, 2020
@spanishliz Well, duh! I must not have been fully awake when I posted that. :)
May 27th, 2020
Congrats, Hope @mzzhope !
It was a wonderful collage!
I vote that we keep this challenge going. This challenge, like the tag challenge, may not be popular but it does have a loyal following. While it would be nice if every challenge had 20 or more entries, that is not always possible. I find that even the more popular challenges have declining participation but that does not mean we should scrap them.
May 28th, 2020
Oh I love this challenge, but for me sometimes the topic just doesn't grab. The challenge should stay I think.
Write a Reply