New Challenge Abstract 49

January 14th, 2021
Thank you for choosing my image in the last round of the abstract challenge. This image was of a broken skylight shade on the third floor of my home. There are actually two broken shades, the other is hanging vertically and completely snickered. These shades were broken two summers ago when @domenicododaro visited my home with his family from Italy. They are still broken! When I showed the image to my wife, she subtly suggested maybe it is time I fixed them! Pleasing images come at unexpected times and from unexpected things. Onto the next challenge. Here are the rules:

1. BLACK AND WHITE ABSTRACTS ONLY. I find that shooting abstracts in BW makes one more mindful of the light and contrasts.

2. All images must be shot between January 14 and January 23 (your time), giving time to forage. The chosen images will be posted on January 25 US EST for voting.

3. Tag the images Abstract-49. View the ongoing submissions here: http://365project.org/tags/abstract-49

4. Have fun! Cordially, Fixing a Hole who's mind intermittently stops wandering!
January 14th, 2021
congrats :)
January 15th, 2021
@kali66 Thank you Kali!
January 21st, 2021
Abstract challenge ends January 23 EST. There are some beautiful entries to date...
January 23rd, 2021
Quick question. Does Rule 2 mean actually shot between those days or process/posted? Asking for a friend 😘
January 23rd, 2021
does the challenge end on Jan. 23rd (in your original post) or Jan. 25th as stated in a comment above? I am doing one today just in case.
January 23rd, 2021
@aikiuser
It does say shot between those dates and I have always interpreted that way. However, this is not my challenge and the host @brotherone may change it if he wants.
January 23rd, 2021
23rd. Sorry for the error. Fixed post.
January 23rd, 2021
@aikiuser @farmreporter 23rd. Sorry for the error. Fixed post.
January 23rd, 2021
Sounds good, thanks!
Write a Reply