New MFPIAC12 -- Four Seasons

July 25th, 2014
I am so delighted that my hot air balloon collage was chosen as a winner for the last My Favorite Photos In A Collage, Transportation! Thank you Nancy @ladygator for hosting, and thank you everyone for your votes.

Next up is MFPIAC12, and the theme will be Four Seasons. Show us your favorite six photos relating to Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter -- mix and match, or focus on one season, it's up to you.

The challenge will run from Friday, July 25, through Monday, August 4th, a little longer than a week as I'm going to be away next weekend. The finalists will be chosen shortly after and posted for voting.

The Challenge Criteria:

Post a collage of SIX PHOTOS linked by the theme FOUR SEASONS
Tag your collage with MFPIAC12
Photos do NOT have to be taken during the time frame of the challenge.

Here's the link to view other entries

http://365project.org/tags/mfpiac12

Feel free to post your entries in this thread as well to inspire others!

**Previous collage challenge themes:

Nature (MFPIAC1)
Colour (MFPIAC2)
Memory (MFPIAC3)
Signs (MFPIAC4)
Food (MFPIAC5)
Animals (MFPIAC6)
Buildings (MFPIAC7)
Subject (MFPIAC8)
Webs (MFPIAC9)
Water (MFPIAC10)
Transportation (MFPIAC11)
July 25th, 2014
Thanks for tagging me. This is a great topic. I have a few pics in mind for the 3 seasons. We dont have snow here, as I spending my Australia winter near the beach, so it will make an interesting collage.
July 25th, 2014
Great idea, will have to look in the archives.
July 25th, 2014
@rangerxenos Great challenge idea.. I also have won a challenge and had to sort out the WCYS-7 please check this out and I hope you will take part.. loved your Hot air balloon's..
July 25th, 2014
How do you post an entry on this thread?
July 25th, 2014
@skstein click on the 3 dot's next to the fav button on your image.. select & copy embed code and then paste that embed code in the discussion thread.. hope that makes sense..
July 25th, 2014
Four Seasons Kiwi style...
July 25th, 2014
Great choice!
July 25th, 2014
glad you tagged me - I missed the last one but will get onto doing this one over the weekend
July 25th, 2014
I haven't done these for a few weeks but love seeing what others are doing. I will try and do this one as I should have plenty of choices. Congratulations on the win, and thanks for tagging me.
July 25th, 2014
Congratulations on winning and I love the theme you chose!
July 25th, 2014
Great theme!
July 25th, 2014
@julzmaioro thanks. I will try that.
July 25th, 2014
July 25th, 2014
Congrats Dawn and what a great theme.
July 25th, 2014
July 25th, 2014
Thanks for tagging me ... looking forward to giving it a go :)
July 26th, 2014
Could I ask where you all do your collages at? I did mine at some website online but not sure if there's a certain place you guys would recommend?
July 26th, 2014
@oreos808 I use Picassa. It's free.
July 26th, 2014
@skstein Okay awesome, Thank you so much for sharing with me Sandy!
July 27th, 2014
Autumn in Wisconsin/Minnesota
July 27th, 2014
@oreos808 Fotor works well and is free
July 27th, 2014
@mlulu191 Thank you Megan. I'm guessing that's where you did your collage at? It's really beautiful! I love Autumn.
July 27th, 2014
@oreos808 Ribbet.com is free as well.
July 28th, 2014
A Boy for All Seasons
July 29th, 2014
My effort for this great fun challenge
July 30th, 2014
I couldn't help but do two as I had so much fun looking through all my photos!

August 5th, 2014
I'm back! Entries are closed, I will chose the five finalists sometime today or tomorrow and post them for voting. (This will not be easy, there are so many wonderful entries!)
August 6th, 2014
@rangerxenos did we already vote for this? I've been checking the discussion board, but not seen a link yet.
August 6th, 2014
@claireuk this is lovely.
August 6th, 2014
@skstein Nope, I was away last weekend, I'm going through the entries now to pick the finalists!
August 6th, 2014
@rangerxenos glad I didn't miss it. :)
Write a Reply