Favourite photo from your album last week.

January 24th, 2020
Hello, here's your weekly opprtunity to share your personal favourite from your albums taken during the past week with the wider community.

To do this click on the arrow underneath the photo copy the data and paste it in the thread below. Please do write a sentence saying why you like this one the most from your week of photographs.

I'm learning how to "do" landscapes and struggling-but this less epic attempt I liked.

Wishing you happy celebrations in the coming week ( Australia Day, Burns Night, Chinese Lunar New Year and a few birthdays I'm sure!)
January 24th, 2020
January 24th, 2020

This week, I'm trying to improve night photgraphy. This isn't perfect but it's better than my attempts at the start of the week!
January 24th, 2020
It would have to be this; after the bleak midwinter, I can finally get a few shots after work:

January 24th, 2020
Many times, Katniss is my favorite. :)

January 24th, 2020
@valpetersen i thinks its rather stunning
January 24th, 2020
January 25th, 2020
Setting up this shot was too much fun.
January 25th, 2020
I have taken photos of my grandson's football and soccer games, but I have been finding basketball to be the most challenging. Therefore, I was very happy to capture this photo of his jump ball during the game this afternoon. (My grandson is #36.)
January 25th, 2020
I was pleased with how this one came out (and it was a good exhibition too)
January 25th, 2020
@m2016 looks a bit like Don McMullen photos?
January 25th, 2020
@30pics4jackiesdiamond It was an Irish photographer named Dorje de Burgh :)
Write a Reply