Great Escape Publishing

January 14th, 2019
When I recently logged into 365, a pop-up from Great Escape Publishing appeared. Has anybody ever worked with this company? Frankly, I'm tired of being lured to spend money to find out what all the supposed insider secrets are on how to make money from photography. Just wondered if there are any opinions on this. It seems that the best way to make money from photography is to offer workshops on how to make money from photography - haha! Speaking of making money, by the way, has anyone had success in selling their nature photography to stock photos? Or are there any other avenues of potential revenue you recommend? THANK YOU!
January 15th, 2019
The best way to get money from photography is to sell your equipment. LOL
January 15th, 2019
Hi, if you get spam pop up stuff tagg @scrivna and Ross will delete them as soon as he can. I know he does his best to keep 'em out but he responds quickly to requests to deal with them.
January 15th, 2019
@30pics4jackiesdiamond Thank you, Jackie. It's the first time I've ever received a pop-up on 365, so I assumed it was a company endorsed by Ross. I am guessing I assumed incorrectly.
January 15th, 2019
@scrivna Ross, you may want to know that a pop-up from Great Escape Publishing, a photography company that does workshops on how to sell photos, showed up a few days ago. Didn't know it if it's a company you endorse.
January 15th, 2019
@kareenking hope it gets sorted!!
January 15th, 2019
@chapjohn LOL!
January 17th, 2019
@chapjohn another LOL!
Write a Reply