Use Your Loaf in the Fourth BLD Challenge

July 26th, 2021
Thank you Jean @jernst1779 for hosting the third breakfast, lunch and dinner challenge. Many thanks also to all of you who posted entries for the challenge and took the time to vote.

I am so excited to host the fourth BLD (breakfast, lunch or dinner) challenge. A big thank you to John Walton @lumpiniman for founding the challenge.

The purpose of food photography is to entice us to cook, and eat, the product; so the composition, lighting and use of props are integral to a successful food photograph.

I have decided that this fourth round of the challenge will have a theme, and I have chosen the humble sandwich to be the star of the bld-4 challenge. Anything sandwiched between two slices of bread, or placed on a single slice as an open sandwich.

Your sandwich photograph can be of its preparation, presentation in a buffet, smorgasbord or picnic, its packaging or wrapping, a component part or even its consumption.

Photos taken between 26 July and September 1st are eligible and should be tagged bld-4 and I look forward to seeing how you use your creativity to make a humble sandwich the star of your BLD!
July 26th, 2021
My pic is just a day too early, but I'll share it as an example!
July 26th, 2021
@homeschoolmom thanks Lisa!!!
July 26th, 2021
Great theme, I also appreciate the longer duration of the challenge.
July 26th, 2021
@joysabin 😉
Write a Reply