Fav fav of another 365er- Jan 18

January 17th, 2022
Pick one or two.... or three.....of the photos you loved on 365 over the past couple of weeks or so ,
Here is where we give kudos to the photographers that inspire us every single day.And if you will, give a shoutout to a new person here to give them encouragement and exposure. .

To share your top favs, go to your favorites, open the photo , click the share arrow beneath said photo, click once in the embed link box so the words go blue, copy and paste that link in this discussion, below, and dont forget to include the @name of the photographer so they know you loved it.

You may find a new project to follow by looking at someone else's favorites !

@lisalynne only has 3 followers so far, but I am loving her photos, so artistic and experimental, so check out her project!

@juliedduncan never ceases to amaze me with her creations

and a quintessential NZ landscape from @julzmaioro
January 17th, 2022
Oh wow thanks Kali.. I will look into that later..
January 17th, 2022
Love the bokeh on this mossy shot by Jane @motherjane. I am now following @lisalynne
January 17th, 2022
@kali66 Thanks so much, Kali! :)
January 17th, 2022
@yorkshirekiwi Thank you. I am glad you like it. Moss is definitely a favourite subject of mine :)
January 17th, 2022
This amazing shot by Chris @cdcook48
January 17th, 2022
Just totally impressed with this photo of a single snowflake by @fayefaye
January 18th, 2022
I loved this one by @lynnz
January 19th, 2022

I absolutely love the color on this one by @lstasel.
January 19th, 2022
@kissukka 's sweet Sani ginger gives me a huge smile!
January 19th, 2022
@kchuk @katriak is her tag, just so she gets the notification
January 19th, 2022
Also @yogiw 's adorable Jack in the window!
January 19th, 2022
@lisalynne Lisa Lynne is new to 365 but has some great images in her project already.

Have you had a look at the New Faces page recently? It seems there are lots of great photographers who have joined in January.
January 21st, 2022
@chejja Thanks so much! I was very pleased with my results and hoping to try to capture this again.
January 21st, 2022
I have a soft spot for architecture and I ache when I see neglected buildings that are, however, beautiful and have character, such as this Croatian one shared by Igor @pingu
Write a Reply