Identify This No. 128 by netkonnexion

Identify This No. 128

A wild bolt out of the blue - what is this lot?
More about "Identify This"...

Previously, in ID This No. 126...
OK, so I am obsessed with clamps. These were actually connected at the end that is out of site. As a single unit they qualify as bag clamps, freezer bag clips, finger scrungilators in the torture chamber and hair clips for people who live in freezers. Hope you like them. Well done to those who spotted the uses for them.

Honorable mentions...
Brandie - A clip used to close things like a bag of potato chips. Net says:-->> Yeehaaa!

Jenn - chip clip! Net says:-->> maybe you use them to clip up each chip. I just use them for the bag! LOL... Nice idea, but expensive and time consuming. Tee hee!

Danielle Greenwood - yep one of those clip things. nice blue. Net says:-->> Yup! Was feeling blue all day! LOL>

Howard N - Ours are a bit more sophisticated on this side of the pond. They look very much like wooden clothes pins... and, in most cases they are wooden clothes pins. But, when in service not pinning clothes, they are often used to keep the old bags closed. Maybe bags of chips, maybe not. Net says:-->> I use a gag to keep my old bags closed! LOL.

Brad Johnson - 17 Net says:-->> Huge ROFLAO! Loved this one. You get "Number Fiend of the Day" award" Yaaaaheeehahaza!

Rick Schies - Being in the healthcare field, it actaully looks like a clip for on the end of a colostomy pouch. Net says:-->> Ah! Yes, I have a freezer filled full of colostomy pouches. Use 'em to feed the vampires in the loft when times are hard! LOL> Nice one.

Paula Brumbe - I was kind of on the same medical thing as @digitalrn but I will go with the blue clip for the ice bag that they give you at the hospital after surgery or injury. Net says:-->> Oooops! No, but a Doohicky Award! Yaahy!

Jane - Scratches head a little... Ummmmmm will go for the chip bag clippy type thingy.... Net says:-->> So, let me get this right. Jane keeps head scratchings in her freezer bag held in tightly with this type of clip. Huge LOL!

Carole Imes - One of those thingys that you insert on a potato chip bag or similar to keep it fresh. I can't live without this gadget! ;-) Net says:-->> Interesting! Wonder what else you can't live without. Do keep us informed. LOL.

Mike Warren - Hair clip? Net says:-->> Plausable. But I wonder why you would want to keep hair in the freezer! LOL>

Alta D© - oh i love @bradsworld idea! I am going with the number 17, although at first i thought I am seeing 11! I must have been playing a lot of hidden numbers game lately. lol. Net says:-->> Each to his or her own! ...Thats just plain wierd! LOL

Sue Wilde - I just want to have a response whish doesn't include the "clip" I'm going for a removable closure thingy. Net says:-->> Wow! The extent we go to to be different. Nice one. LOL

Thanks for coming by and joining in the fun. See ya!

My other albums today:
Pretty straight forward reply, this one... Tee Nuts... That is what we call them on this side. Typically inserted into wood (predrilled, of course) so you may fasten to it using a threaded machine screw. ie they might be used in a wooden chair leg or piece of furniture so as to fasten a caster or a leveling (adjustable) glide.
September 21st, 2011  
A "GAG" to keep your old bags closed.... I am still laughing!!!
September 21st, 2011  
What Howard N said
September 21st, 2011  
I'm with Howard N
September 21st, 2011  
Din in and don't move nuts :)
September 21st, 2011  
I don't know what they are called ( and they won't answer to it anyway!) but soon I expect they will be in some flat packed piece of furniture and something else screwed into them.
September 21st, 2011  
September 21st, 2011  
they look like upholstery things to me, something to use with heavy material, where you would have to pre-make the holes, insert one end and then bend those teeth over after they were screwed together. sort of what you use on leather.
September 21st, 2011  
September 21st, 2011  
Yup, reckon Howard N's sussed them.
September 21st, 2011  
Things you bang into other things, like the bottom of a chair, so that you can screw other things into them.
September 21st, 2011  
I'm with Howard and Mair... ( have come across these in an Ikea flat pack)
September 21st, 2011  
Holy cow! I think you've removed the bolts to something very important....we're "screwed!" ;)
September 22nd, 2011  
Oh yeah! This is a Howard N answer! =)
September 22nd, 2011  
Nut fasteners.
September 22nd, 2011  
Leave a Comment
Sign up for a free account or Sign in to post a comment.