***LET'S PLAY TAG! Tag Challenge #150 that is!***

February 24th, 2018
Thank you for your kind votes, ladies and gentlemen. Also thank you, Shawna Schroeder @shawnas365 for hosting the last tag challenge.

Without much ado, let's get the ball rolling for Tag Challenge 150 and here are the rules:

Step 1: Go to the "Browse" section and select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again - no peeking!

These two tags are now your photo assignment. You will use your two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags... or for an added challenge you can try three tags if you want to!

Please CLEARLY state your two (or three) tags when you post your entries as this will let me know what your tags were. You may submit more than one entry (using the same tags).

For this challenge if you have chosen a set of words that you feel would be impossible to do anything with, rather than skip the challenge, you may opt for any of the host’s tag words of "glass", "wall" or "shadow" (selected randomly by me as above).

Start of challenge: Saturday, February 24, 2018
End of challenge: Saturday, March 10, 2018 at midnight, New York/Toronto time
Voting starts: immediately after the end challenge date
Winner announced: soon after

Tag your entries tag-challenge-150

NOTE - Photos must be taken within the challenge time frame to be considered for a vote.

The number of finalists will be chosen depending on number of entries.

Tag away, folks!

@summerfield
February 24th, 2018
nature and sunset i took something today, might post tomorrow
February 24th, 2018
statue & landscape
February 25th, 2018
White and reflections! Sounds like a good combination :)
February 25th, 2018
Lights & music oh boy this should be interesting... LOL
February 25th, 2018
Snow and orange- done your tags!!!
February 26th, 2018
Sand and Garden - I should be able to dream up something using those tags! Especially since we are in the midst of a serious drought.
March 2nd, 2018
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! went out into the snow with a satuma wearing jarmies, slippers and dressing gown (I'm English and never prepared for extreme weather!!)

will post on Tuesday for tag challenge and rainbow day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OBTW- it's a naff photo!!
March 4th, 2018
I got boat, school and Spring - no problem with boat and Spring - but school in there as well? Really?
Should be interesting!!
March 6th, 2018
I must be courting Karma, mine are reflection and film-lives. I am currently shooting a roll that was first exposed by @domenicododaro so that we may explore a completely different level of photographic creativity. My tags for this challenge are just spot on.
March 10th, 2018
Vikki - I have been earnestly trying to use my tags but to no avail. So - I will be using your tags this afternoon! Let's hope the sun shines enough for some shadows - lol!!
Write a Reply