Spread some love from the “Latest” page!

August 19th, 2019
I would like to resurrect a thread that shines a bright light on images that deserve some love and attention. We used to call it “pick a groovy photo” and I haven’t seen a thread like this since I came back from my hiatus.

So, in order to play, go to the Latest page, find a photograph that captures your attention, intrigues you or is just plain interesting and post it here! Don't forget to mention the photographer so they know they are getting some love!

If you aren't sure how to share a photo...click on it, click on the “export button” to the right of the star. Right click the box and copy the code and then paste it into the discussion box at the bottom of this thread. Feel free to include a sentence or two about why this particular one caught your eye!
August 19th, 2019
Here is mine...

@milaniet

I just love the colors and silhouette here!
August 19th, 2019

This from Monique, @momamo, immediately intrigued me when I saw it and then I read the caption and then her biography. Get well soon in every way Monique.
August 19th, 2019
I have seen lots of butterfly shots from northern hemisphere lately, but not many as pretty a picture as this by @jamibann
August 19th, 2019
this by @haskar jumped out
August 19th, 2019
This is what I saw today there. Awesome roject by @quietpurplehaze

August 19th, 2019
@petaqui

Very nice of you, thank you!
August 19th, 2019
Gave me my morning smile :) By @kgolab

August 19th, 2019

This happy dog made me smile. By @julienne1
August 19th, 2019
@spanishliz Thank you so much. Your enjoyment of my photo and support has made my day :)
August 19th, 2019
Saw this one from Beth @vernabeth and thought it was beautiful.
August 20th, 2019
This one by Linda McG @lyndamcg caught my eye..
August 20th, 2019
Loved the bit of whimsy with this one!
August 20th, 2019
Love this one from @ninaganci.
August 21st, 2019
Loved all the lines and patterns @vera365
August 21st, 2019
Loved this and especially Kathy's ( @kjarn ) write up about it.

August 22nd, 2019

I like this one from Sand Lily @sandlily. The framing is great.
Write a Reply