THIS IS TAG CHALLENGE #168

April 4th, 2020
Thank you, Val Petersen @valpetersen   for hosting the last tag challenge.  A big thank-you and congratulations also go to the other finalists.  As well, thanks to those who participated by voting.  So on to Tag Challenge #168.

The rules are easy:

Step 1: Click on the "Browse" section and select the "By Tag" link. Close your eyes and randomly click on a tag.

Step 2: Do it again - no peeking! 

You will use those two randomly chosen tags as an inspiration to create one picture that encompasses both tags... or for an added challenge you can try three tags if you want to!

Please CLEARLY state your two (or three) tags when you post your entries as this will let me know what your tags are. You may submit more than one entry -- you may use the same tags or you may randomly choose two new tags. 

For this challenge if you have chosen a set of tags that you feel would be impossible to do anything with, rather than skip the challenge, you may opt for the host’s tag words of "CLOUDS" and/or "NATURE" and/or "FAMILY", if you are doing the three tags (selected randomly by me as above) . I'm adding a personal twist to this challenge by adding two tags that are not found in the Tag Browser, but randomly selected from random word generator: UMBRELLA and BELL.

Start of challenge: Friday, April 3, 2020
End of challenge: 11:59 .m., Toronto/New York time on Thursday, April 30, 2020 (consideration will be given to those who are in time zones behind Toronto/New York) 
Tag your entries  tag-challenge-168 

NOTE - Photos must be taken within the challenge time frame to be considered for a vote.

The number of finalists will be chosen depending on number of entries. Voting will begin in earnest and the winner will get the opportunity to host challenge #169.

Cheers!  
April 4th, 2020
This could work! I got "home" "christmas" and "nature" for the optional third. Guess there's nothing wrong with a bit of Christmas in April eh?
April 5th, 2020
@spanishliz - everyday is Christmas in our hearts, liz. in fact, everyday should be Christmas day! thanks. looking forward to your photo.
April 7th, 2020
I got house, flowers and path. I'm glad it is spring and there are flowers now.
April 7th, 2020
I got fun photos and outside photos.
April 10th, 2020
I got Pink, Lights and (optional) Holiday. The holiday tag could prove interesting during lockdown.....
April 10th, 2020
@la_photographic @rubybucket @salza - thanks, friends. looking forward to your entries.
April 12th, 2020
to get everyone started: tags - family and nature

@spanishliz @la_photographic @rubybucket @salza
April 15th, 2020
Just posted and wondering if I got the tag right? Are there really almost no entries?
April 16th, 2020
yours is the first one, and i thank you very much. those cards are fabulous, aren't they? makes us forget the time we're in. i was just looking at mine from last december and it felt like another era. @spanishliz
April 16th, 2020
@summerfield It really does seem such a long time ago. It was nice to pull them out and look at them.
April 19th, 2020
Thank you for the reminder, Vikki! I am going to be using your host's choice words since I randomly selected mountains (twice), Florida, red, and Christmas. Red and Christmas I can work with but ....
April 20th, 2020
Hmmmm Car, Italy, Snow.

Think clouds, nature and family might be a tad easier!!

April 20th, 2020
@30pics4jackiesdiamond - you need to go to italy now. by car and bring some snow with you. 🤣
April 22nd, 2020
flower +farm or green+forest i tried to get something more inspiring .... but there you go
Write a Reply