MFPIAC95( My Favorite Photos in a Collage )

May 28th, 2020
Let’s get growing!

Thanks to @ethelperry for hosting the last edition of the MFPIAC (Tables)challenge, and to everyone who participated and voted.

We are going to scrap the list of previous challenges and start again.

The theme of MFPIAC95( My Favorite Photos in a Collage ) is plants. Because we are not all in flowering season ....interpret plants however you like .

Your collage must contain six photos.

Remember ...Images do not need to be taken within the time frame of this challenge!

You can use pictures you’ve posted here before, ones from your archives that have never been posted, new photos taken for this challenge, or a combination of those.
If you have an iPad or IPhone you can search your archived photos by typing in “plants”.

If you’ve never done this challenge, give it a try now. Jump right in with both feet and six photos. Let’s have some fun with this. New members are especially encouraged to join in and post a collage!

Don’t have a photo editing app to make a collage?

PhotoCollage, PicCollage, PiZap, or PicsArt might help. Picmonkey, Ipiccy and Befunky also have collage-making options.

Please tag your entries MFPIAC95

See entries here : https://365project.org/tags/mfpiac95

• Challenge begins today, Thursday’s , 28th May

• Challenge closes at the end of Thursday , June 25th midnight wherever you are in the world.

• Voting will follow and the winner gets to choose the next theme and host MFPIAC96

To keep this thread active and to inspire other post your entries here as well.

Let’s get growing!
May 28th, 2020
Oh, good! This one will be fun!
May 30th, 2020
This ought to be a good one!
May 30th, 2020

Enjoyed working out how to make a collage out of 6 images!
May 30th, 2020
Hi Hope - what a super initiative to scrap the old list - we get to fun again with whatever takes our fancy rather than having a list of taboos! Thanks so much. :)
May 30th, 2020
@robz it was @ethelperry idea. And a great one!
June 1st, 2020

Here is my entry!
June 2nd, 2020
@jb030958 nice Jen!
June 2nd, 2020
@mzzhope thanks cuz! I finally found a collage app that I could figure out!💁‍♀️
June 3rd, 2020
Sounds like fun.
Write a Reply