It's official - 365 project can enhance your wellbeing!

July 17th, 2024
Hello lovely, creative community,

Well, it's been a while! It was at least a couple of years ago now when I posted here a request for people to participate in my Masters research. I interviewed some wonderful people from this group, as well as from a photo-a-day group on Facebook. My paper passed with merit and I graduated from the University of East London with a Masters in Applied Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology. Yet there was still (at least) one more challenge: we were encouraged to try to publish our papers in an academic journal. This can take a long time - and it certainly did for me - but I'm delighted to say that my revised paper has now been published in the European Journal of Applied Positive Psychology.

https://www.nationalwellbeingservice.org/volumes/volume-8-2024/volume-8-article-6

It's not exactly a riveting read as it's packed full of references and had to be written in a dry, academic style. Still, it's a proud moment, which I wanted to share with you because you helped me get here. You also inspired me to become an active member of 365 Project myself!

My next goal is to write up my results in a more user-friendly style so watch this space for a more fun version!

Take care,

Liz
July 17th, 2024
Congratulations!
July 17th, 2024
That is awesome! Congratulations. Nice to know info as well.
July 17th, 2024
Great!! Congratulations!!
July 17th, 2024
How wonderful! Congratulations on your degree and your publication!
July 17th, 2024
Congratulations on your achievement and perseverance to your studies.
July 17th, 2024
Bravo, congratulations.
July 17th, 2024
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the paper which makes interesting reading
July 18th, 2024
Congratulations Liz- that is an awesome achievement!! And I'm looking forward to reading the user-friendly version. I say- go for trying to get that published in a magazine that looks at different aspects of maintaining wellness through hobbies and interests. (And I did skim the academic one but I confess I was in a rush but wanted to give it a nod!)
July 18th, 2024
Congratulations Liz. Such am amazing achievement.
July 18th, 2024
What an amazing achievement Liz, heartiest congratulations :-)
July 19th, 2024
Congratulations! Well done and I do look forward to reading it.
July 19th, 2024
Yay, the final result! Well done. So nice to have participated!
Thanks for the opportunity. : )
July 20th, 2024
Congratulations, and very cool accomplishment!
August 6th, 2024
Finally read it!! Interesting read and,again, congratulations 🎉👏

I wonder if one of the photographer magazines would be interested in it?? Esp now you do a PaD??
Write a Reply