Will be gone for a while

November 17th, 2017
Our internet is still not working and the place I have been going to use the internet is going to be closed for the next 10 days after today. I suspect I will be back when and if we can figure out an alternative to the internet we have had. I will miss your support, photos and friendship
November 17th, 2017
@jgpittenger Jane, you have won the technique challenge, if i dont hear from you or you need, i will announce you as winner and select the runner up Stef Neyhart to run the next one.
November 17th, 2017
@kali66 that is really exciting. Thanks, but there is no way I can host the next one. It would have been fun but the internet situation doesn’t look as if it will resolve soon
November 17th, 2017
aah sorry to hear that. hope you'll be back very soon :)
November 17th, 2017
Hope you can get it sorted and we see you back asap
November 17th, 2017
This has to be so frustrating for you!! Fingers crossed you come up with an alternative.
November 18th, 2017
Darn this technology - do hope you're able to work something out and be back. Enjoy your shots very much.
November 18th, 2017
So sorry to hear about your frustrating situation. Congrats on the "Birds in Flight" win and hopefully your internet woes will be gone as quickly as that Egret flew away!
November 18th, 2017
congrats on your win, it was a magnificent shot. Will miss your photo' while you are away.
November 18th, 2017
Congrats winning the *BiF* challenge. Veryx well deserved. I'm sorry to hear your issues with the internet. Hope it can be solved soon. Nevertheless enjoy the time and take care!
November 18th, 2017
Sorry to hear that,Jane.we've got to rely on the internet so much these days.It's hard to imagine a time without it.
November 18th, 2017
So sorry to hear about your internet problems hope it gets resolved soon. I will miss your great photos, enjoy your time away!
November 18th, 2017
Such a well deserved win Jane but you will do it again no doubt when you have your internet back.
November 18th, 2017
So sorry to hear about this frustration Jane! Hope you get a resolution quickly. We will miss your photos!
Write a Reply