One Month Birthday!

July 14th, 2019
Well that is the first month of my 365 adventure completed and I have enjoyed every minute of it! I have also learned things about myself and photography, things that help to understand myself better—what I like, what I dislike, what makes me angry, and, yes, what makes me happy. Photography wise I have learned above all else that there are far more opportunities to take photographs that mean something to me than I previously thought possible! That coupled with the realisation that I don't have to go anywhere special to 'do' photography, there is so much just where I am and all I have to do is open my eyes a bit wider. That is quite a lesson to learn and I have found that I am noticing details more which is a tremendous gift to be given by photography. I hope I am developing my own style, I think I am improving, and I know my spiritual life has benefited. So thanks to everyone who has commented on my photographs and thanks to those who have gone along with me so far especially Peter H @peadar whose comments have been very encouraging and helpful.

July 14th, 2019
well done!
July 14th, 2019
Not sure that I have posted this in the correct forum, sorry if wrong!
July 14th, 2019
@allsop Andrew, thanks for the mention. Doing a 365 project is a journey for all of us in different ways.
July 14th, 2019
I started out to do just 30 days ( hence my ridiculous @name!) and am now in fourth year!! Agree there's a shot everywhere, hope you enjoy the next eleven months so we can then read about your year!!!
July 14th, 2019
I love to take the "big" pictures at famous spots. But, truly, I get just as much enjoyment taking pictures of the flowers in my yard, maybe even more.
July 15th, 2019
you definitely have a style developing. glad you have enjoyed it and are learning!
July 15th, 2019
Glad you are enjoying it @allsop I certainly enjoy looking at your photos, you have some interesting ideas. I have especially enjoyed your "street style" candid portraits of people. You have an excellent eye for those.
July 15th, 2019
Congratulations on the completing your first month!
Write a Reply