Artist Challenge- Tommy Ingberg

July 5th, 2020
I am grateful to JackieR for hosting and so efficiently running the the last artist challenge. I am completely surprised to have won but would like to thank all who participated and those who voted for my photo.

I was recently made aware of the work of Tommy Ingberg and think his photos should challenge you to get creative and provide some inspiration for those who regularly take part in this challenge.

Tommy Ingberg is a self-taught photographer and visual artist, born 1980 in Sweden. He works with photography and digital image editing, creating minimalistic and self-reflecting surreal photo montages dealing with human nature, feelings and thoughts.

Here is a link to some of his work that I hope will encourage you to try this challenge.
https://www.google.com/search?q=tommy+ingberg&client=safari&rls=en&sxsrf=ALeKk03MwpWLkTR5aXgLTudKd0mbsJ3CxQ:1592774585060&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwim6uXa65PqAhWyRjABHU8LAuwQ_AUoAXoECA8QAw&biw=1381&bih=757.

Challenge Starts - 2 July
Challenge Closes - 31 July

Do post a link to the photo that inspired you in your narrative when you post. Also, feel free to add your photo in the thread below, to keep the challenge 'live'.

Tag your entry ac-ingberg
To view all entries go to https://365project.org/tags/ac-ingberg

I look forward to seeing your interpretations of Ingberg's work.
July 5th, 2020
His work is so fascinating
July 5th, 2020
@salza Isn't it! I can wait to see all the entries!
July 5th, 2020
@grammyn I tag one of my photos with the tag, copy the URL and post that!! I'm sure there's an easier way ๐Ÿ˜‰

I've bought Affinity, this challenge will give me a purpose to practice!!
July 5th, 2020
oh my. i have let my composite enthusiasm wane in recent weeks - this will inspire me once more :)
July 5th, 2020
I think @summerfield has a head start here! But I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. I may get ambitious and give it a try. Fascinating artist. Great choice!
July 5th, 2020
@30pics4jackiesdiamond thanks Jackie that worked beautifully and I am glad to give you a purpose with this challenge!
@pistache nice to know I have inspired you Clare
@mcsiegle she has practiced a bit more but that doesn't make it less attainable for you!
July 5th, 2020
Oh wow, these are great
July 5th, 2020
@mcsiegle - i am no threat, trust me. who you should watch out for are sally @salza and clare @pistache queen and empress of composites. and then there's mona!
July 5th, 2020
@grammyn - when i saw you won the furniss challenge, i knew you were going to choose ingberg. his work is so inspiring (read: easy enough to emulate).

i'll do a couple to promote your challenge, but you cannot choose me (i'm so overconfident, am i not!) even if you're short of entries. ๐Ÿ˜‚
July 6th, 2020
@yorkshirekiwi looking forward to your entry Carole
July 6th, 2020
@summerfield thanks for introducing him to me! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! If yours are as great as they have been I can't promise not to make you a finalist. Remember I don't vote though
July 6th, 2020
I was given him as a get pushed challenge that I have not done yet though I have taken the photos.
I am just learning to do photoshop and had trouble getting the composite done.
I will be able to tag it for two challenges .... when I figure out how to do it (LOL!!)
July 7th, 2020
Katy, Iโ€™m confused about the spelling of Tommyโ€™s last name. Is it Ingberg or Ingsberg?
July 7th, 2020
@kathyboyles thank you kathy I did it wrong and will fix it! It should be without the s!
July 7th, 2020
@grammyn - it was kali's @kali66 and northy's @northy doing.
July 7th, 2020
@farmreporter so glad you will be able to use it for two challenges! Once again your weekly list has helped make it easier for me to post this challenge. I donโ€™t always tell you but I often sing your praises
July 7th, 2020
@summerfield Well I learned about it through you so Iโ€™m giving you the credit for this one
July 7th, 2020
@grammyn - i'm just a bandwagon jumper! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜œ
July 8th, 2020
July 8th, 2020
@summerfield @grammyn woohoo, i really started something :)
July 8th, 2020
ps congratulations Katy
July 8th, 2020
@grammyn - oh, yes! what am i about! congratulations, katy! ๐Ÿ˜‚
July 8th, 2020
@kali66 so glad you did and thanks for the inspiration and the congratulations!!
@summerfield LOL! โ™ฅ
July 11th, 2020
@grammyn Thank you for introducing Tommy Ingberg, His work is awesome!
July 11th, 2020
@jacqbb Iโ€™m glad you think so. You are so welcome
July 11th, 2020
Ooo, this looks like a fun challenge. Must get my thinking cap on...
July 11th, 2020
@aikiuser I am looking forward to what you come up with!
July 12th, 2020
Finally took a look at your challenge and artist. I don't know if my composites will be as strange as some of his, but I do like the idea of surrealist whimsy. Maybe Piggy will give it a go!
July 13th, 2020
@olivetreeann I am certain you will come up with something creative~
July 18th, 2020
@summerfield sheesh, vikki, thanks! #blushing
July 30th, 2020
I'm so sorry, I loved the look of his workbut at moment cannot be ***ed to open up Affinity to learn how to emulate his fun work!!
July 31st, 2020
@30pics4jackiesdiamond not to worry dear friend. It is all good!
Write a Reply