Your FAV ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Rainbow ๐ŸŒˆ for week 3

March 24th, 2023
Time is flying by and I nearly forgot to get you showcasing your rainbow images from week 3. we are nearly at the end of week 4. I won't do another of these now until the end and we do a thread to show off your entire calendar so show as many favourites here as you like, one from each week perhaps.

You can see all the glorious colours and shapes of the rainbows here https://365project.org/tags/rainbow2023
Already over 1500 images have been tagged into this theme, so kick back for a view and maybe find some new friends too!

Here is my favourite in the past week. Hard to choose actually because I'm running two rainbow calendars, a regular vertical and a diagonal. Oh dang it, I'll just post a favourite from each!

Vertical album fav: Week 3 I did totally faffed flowers, Week 4 I'm doing macro's of vinyl album covers. Some have been identified, some are still a mystery such as this one.

Diagonal album fav: when I saw this web laden with dew I wanted to photograph it but thought at the time that it was just for me because it's rainbow month. Back at the computer, an idea formed ...

Post yours here too so we can enjoy the infinite way the amazingly talented and creative members interpret a theme. Isn't that the biggest joy of 365?
March 24th, 2023
March 24th, 2023
I did a week of Quality Street, my favourite image is of my least favourite chocolate

March 24th, 2023
@30pics4jackiesdiamond oh that's funny - and the bokeh is something else!
March 25th, 2023
I like the reflection and the color.
March 25th, 2023

This is probably my favorite so far for the month of rainbows. It has been so nice photographing color in a very colorless month here in New York. Thank you for hosting the month of rainbows @koalagardens
March 25th, 2023
@koalagardens unlike this week, the bokeh is real in camera!!
March 25th, 2023
@30pics4jackiesdiamond yes that bokeh looks real above, while this week it was obvious fun additions :)
March 26th, 2023
Iโ€™ve been having so much fun doing all of these, it was hard to pick a favourite but,in the end, I decided to go with this one which actually needed less faffing than most of them. From week 3:

March 26th, 2023
@gardencat I just love all the clarity on this image. hasn't it been a great month for F U N?
March 31st, 2023
This is my favorite for this week because playing in iColorama the results were a total surprise.
Write a Reply