Favorites Game Time!

February 16th, 2019
It's been awhile since we had a round of Favorites Game. We all have tons of favorites, so let's see what other people are Faving.

Here's how it works: Since I am starting, whoever starts next will click on my image photo and go to my Fav's folder. Your job is to look through the folder and pick a photo that appeals to you and post it here. The next person to go will click on that person's image photo and go into their Fav folder, and on and on.

Ideally, don't just stay on the first page of a Fav folder. Hunt around and spend some time enjoying other people's Fav'd photos. Who knows, you might find a new photographer to follow!
February 16th, 2019

Like this?
February 16th, 2019
@spanishliz yup. now whoever goes next will click on your profile photo and go through your favs and post the next pic.
February 16th, 2019
Ok I'll go - I hope I'm doing this right! I went into your fav's @spanishliz and this one stood out...

February 16th, 2019
February 16th, 2019
February 16th, 2019
This one is from @peta_m. I thought it would be a good idea to tag the photographer in this game.
February 16th, 2019
from @tdaug80 's album I found this from @etienne

Which really appealed to me.
February 16th, 2019
I followed Peta's picture and found this wonderful image in the fave file by @kolorowekadry
February 16th, 2019
Oops did I do it wrong? Sorry
February 16th, 2019
Loved this image by @rookynook in favs by @casablanca
February 16th, 2019
Really like this one by Adi @adi314 I found in Kim's favs @genealogygenie
February 16th, 2019
Well this is great fun! Never thought to look at what other people fav :)
Really like this one by Paul @paul10 from ChristineL's fav folder @inthecloud5
February 16th, 2019
Went to an earlier page in @4rky's favorites and found this gem by @kali66

February 16th, 2019
@olivetreeann thanks ANN this photo was so popular!
boy you have over 5000 favs haha , i went back several pages, so many i hadnt seen before. I enjoyed this fun one from @kjarn

and Katy's lovely portrait , who couldnt love this? @grammyn
February 16th, 2019
Went into Ann's fav's and found this great black and white image by Ruth @ruthmouch:
February 16th, 2019
@yogiw that's what I'd do!

@kali66 Well, when you've been on here for 7 years and almost 2 months you do tend to accumulate them!
February 16th, 2019
@blueberry1222 I’m not sure I understand how to play. Can I just jump in and go into the person before me’s fave’d images, in this case Saxa and pic an image I like?
February 16th, 2019
@overalvandaan @kali66 You guys must have hit Ann's favs at the same time so one from
@kali favs blue and abstract my favourite combination from @fayefaye

and one from @overalvandaan favs beautiful landscape @bigsalsa
February 16th, 2019
@yogiw yup
February 17th, 2019
I followed from the landscape above and only one fav at Jon Collier @bigsalsa and certainly a beauty.

This one by Kahsia @moonmtn
February 17th, 2019
@kali66 how nice of you kali! thanks bunches!
February 17th, 2019
I found this one in @inthecloud5 favs. This particular one is from @lyndamcg

February 17th, 2019
I love this candid black and white by @adi314

February 17th, 2019
I love this one on Kate's favs from @domenicododaro

February 17th, 2019
This is my favourite from Lisa Pouncy.
February 19th, 2019
Looking through Laura's favorites, this one by @daisymiller goes back to 2016. I think it is absolutely stunning.
February 19th, 2019
i had a mooch through caroline's favs and found some new people to follow - always good :) meanwhile i really liked this from jean @jernst1779:

February 19th, 2019
@pistache Thanks So very much Clare! I somehow missed this post. And now I know what the favorites game is!
Write a Reply