oh...so that happened...

January 28th, 2020
Don't hold your breath...I'll be back when I can.

Yesterday my camera stopped talking to my lenses - from what I can gather there was some sort of disagreement in the bag with all sorts of accusations circulating about the 14-42mm spending far too much time attached to the body. I believe it got physical.
It's in for servicing but at this point I have no camera.

I am watching, I will be back.
January 28th, 2020
Even your writings make me laugh
January 28th, 2020
oh noooooo. insubordination can never be tolerated. i know a scary man with a gas mask who could teach them how to behave
January 28th, 2020
Haha...you know you should keep them apart...especially when one is being favoured 😍
January 28th, 2020
Buggar
Glad to hear normal transmission will resume soon
January 28th, 2020
So sad your stuff is suffering. sigh.....
January 28th, 2020
Oh my!! ? Phone any use?? I sympathise
January 28th, 2020
We will be waiting ….
January 28th, 2020
Lol over your story. Sorry you had to leave your camera for servicing. Does your phone have a camera?
January 28th, 2020
Hope your camera or your lenses will recover fast !
But may be you phone has a camera that could be useful ?
January 28th, 2020
@30pics4jackiesdiamond when third parties get involved it only gets worse 😆
January 28th, 2020
@overalvandaan I should retract my sympathies then???
January 28th, 2020
@30pics4jackiesdiamond no, sorry! I meant the phone, when the phone gets involved with Graeme's camera and lenses there will be more fights :-)
January 28th, 2020
@overalvandaan too late, sympathies passed on to elsewhere!!!
January 28th, 2020
Oh, no, hate w hen that happens.
January 29th, 2020
guess one shouldn't leave 'em to their own devices!!!! so sorry this happened... hope you get 'em sorted soon!
January 29th, 2020
Good luck. To bad mediation didn't work and you had to send one away. Hopefully it learned its lesson and will behave upon return. And hope that happens soon. Good luck!
January 29th, 2020
Ah yes. I had this. My 100mm refused to talk to the camera any more. As punishment, I sent it to Croydon. That showed it. ;)
January 29th, 2020
well that's some nerve!
January 29th, 2020
Oh the nerve of everyone in your bag. You would think they could at least get along. Hope they all sort themselves out very soon.
January 30th, 2020
I dropped in to 365 for a minute (away in japan now) and find a funny thread that makes me laugh -- what a fun community!
January 30th, 2020
Technology is our 'friend', right????
January 31st, 2020
You really did lose an appendage now! What to do?!?
January 31st, 2020
@gardenfolk @joysabin @jyokota @k1w1 @koalagardens @humphreyhippo @taffy @northy @homeschoolmom @overalvandaan @30pics4jackiesdiamond @cocobella @shutterbug49 @motherjane @lsquared @brigette @annied @pistache @kjarn

Thank you all for your concern - I've lined up all of my accessories and given them a stern talking to. They have assured me that this sort of behaviour will cease and that there will be no more "in bag shenanigans" unless sanctioned by the state (me).
It turns out that one of the contacts on the camera body has gone a bit do-lally so once thats been fixed I'll be back up and running again. Not that I run. Running is why I own a car.

And yes, I could use my phone but it keeps ringing at me, which is just bally well inconvenient, what what.
January 31st, 2020
Hoping for a reconnection or a bludgeoning, whilst watching... which should precede the other, I ask?? Good luck!
Write a Reply