Please vote for Get Pushed 636

October 17th, 2024
First of all, I would love if more 365ers got behind the get pushed challenges. The challenges are really worthwhile to extend skills or get us thinking a bit more about our photography subjects and techniques. No need to be afraid of the challenges at all. A big thanks to Northy for pairing us each week.

Below I have listed five finalists that I have chosen from the photos submitted. These are in no particular order. I will tally up the votes on Sunday.

1. Mary was challenged to look around her kitchen for photo opportunities. I like the use of a collage and post processing to turn something mundane into something interesting and worth looking at.

2. April was challenged this week was architecture, but with a bit of a twist. This is certainly not the expected architectural shot, so it did fit the brief nicely and is interesting.

3. Jackie was challenged to do a prism photograph. Obviously very tricky and I like her honesty when she says she won't try this technique again :-)

4. Andrew was challenged to make a photo on the theme of "the human condition" and to "interpret any way that works for you". An interesting photo that draws the eye and a good interpretation for the challenge.

5. Suzanne was challenged to photograph food. An interesting photograph that uses diagonal lines to good advantage.

October 17th, 2024
3 and thank you for choosing mine.
October 17th, 2024
Thanks for choosing mine!

October 17th, 2024
October 17th, 2024
October 17th, 2024
October 17th, 2024
October 18th, 2024
October 18th, 2024
October 18th, 2024
Write a Reply